Mexican street food is famous for its bold flavors and unique combinations. The Mexican Street Corn Flatbread is a perfect example of this fusion of flavors. The dish brings together the creamy sour cream base, the smoky sweetness of roasted corn, the tangy queso fresco, the nutty mozzarella, and the sharp parmesan. To top it all off, the lemon aioli adds a tangy kick that ties everything together.
The roasted garlic base and chili seasoning give the flatbread a rich, earthy flavor, while the cumin and salt provide a depth of taste that complements the sweet corn.
To make this dish, start by roasting corn cob over an open flame until the corn is roasted evenly on all sides. Cut the corn off the cob and set it aside to cool. Then, spread the sour cream base, followed by the roasted corn, queso fresco cheese, and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle the garlic junkie and parmesan cheese on top and bake the flatbread in a 400 degree oven for 8 minutes. Once the flatbread comes out of the oven, squirt the lemon aioli on top, followed by the chives and cilantro.
This Mexican Street Corn Flatbread is a delicious, easy-to-make, and visually stunning dish that is sure to impress. So, grab the ingredients and get cooking!
Mexican Street Corn Flatbread
- 1ea- cauliflower flatbread – SGC# 207243
- 1tbsp- Roasted Garlic Base – SGC# 360427
- 4oz- Sour Cream – SGC# 193046
- 1tsp Restaurant Marketplace chili seasoning – SGC# 191793
- 1tsp- Restaurant Marketplace cumin – SGC# 191366
- 1tsp- salt – SGC# 052100
- 1 tsp- black pepper – SGC# 169540
- 1 cup corn kernels cut off two roasted cobs. – SGC# 770241
- 4oz- shredded mozzarella – SGC# 059365
- 3oz- queso fresco – SGC# 640069
- 3oz- grated parmesan cheese – SGC# 055129
- 1tbsp Spiceology garlic junkie – SGC# 170415
- 2tbsp Restaurant Marketplace chive – SGC# 191130
- Juice of 1 lime – SGC# 192640
- ¼ c chopped cilantro – SGC# 193202.
- 1c mayo – SGC# 123325
- 2tbsp- lemon juice – SGC# 082215
- 1tsp- Italian seasoning – SGC# 191589
- Make the base for the flatbread by combining sour cream, roasted garlic base, chili seasoning, cumin, salt & pepper and set aside.
- Roast corn cob over an open flame until the corn is roasted evenly on all sides. Let the corn cool for about five minutes and then cut corn off the cob.
- Next, start to build the flatbread by spreading the sour cream base, followed by the roasted corn. Then, sprinkle the queso fresco cheese and mozzarella cheese on the flat bread.
- Then, add the garlic junkie and parmesan cheese together and sprinkle on the flatbread.
- Bake the flatbread in 400 degree oven for 8 minutes. Then combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and Italian seasoning and place in a squirt bottle.
- Once the flatbread comes out of the oven then squirt the lemon aioli on the flatbread followed by the chives and cilantro.