When you are looking for a taste of different, look no further than Baked Parmesan Tomatoes. With a sprinkle of Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil you can transform tomatoes into the perfect side dish. There are many recipe options you can add these to, including pastas, macaroni, soups, or transform an ordinary sandwich into a new favorite sandwich delicacy.
- Preheat oven to 450ᵒF.
- Place tomato halves cut-side up on baking sheet. Top with parmesan, oregano, salt & pepper. Drizzle with oil. Bake until the tomatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- 4 large tomatoes, horizontally halved – SGC# 192063
- ¼ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese – SGC# 055637
- 1 tsp chopped oregano – SGC# 170795
- ¼ tsp salt – SGC# 052102
- 4 tsp EVOO – SGC# 065312
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste – SGC# 169540
- Full size sheet pan – SGC# 369599