Delight in the bold and smoky flavors of our Chipotle Glazed Shrimp. Plump, succulent shrimp are artfully coated in a luscious chipotle glaze, creating a harmonious blend of heat and sweetness. Grilled to perfection, each bite offers a tantalizing burst of taste that's both satisfying and unforgettable.
· 1/2 head garlic (about 6 garlic cloves), peeled
· 1 small (7.5 ounce) can chipotles en adobo
· 2 tablespoons honey
· 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
· 1 to 1 3/4 pounds medium-large Great American Seafood shrimp - SGC #292954
· About 1/4 cup (loosely packed) roughly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Place the garlic in a small microwave-safe bowl, cover with water and microwave at 100% for 1 minute. Drain and scoop into a blender jar. Add the whole can of chipotle, honey, 1/3 cup water, 1 teaspoon salt and blend to a smooth puree.
- In a wok or large (14-inch) skillet, heat the oil over medium-high and sear the shrimp for about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Pour about 1/3 the chipotle sauce over the shrimp, toss to coat and season with salt.
- Scoop into a large bowl and garnish with the cilantro.