Roasted Cauliflower with Toasted Panko and Golden Raisins
- 2 lbs. head of cauliflower, cut into bite size florets - SGC# 192377
- 3 Tbsp olive oil - SGC# 065312
- 2 tsp kosher salt - SGC# 052100
- Black ground pepper to taste - SGC# 169540
- ¼ cup pine nuts - SGC# 195454
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs - SGC# 669253
- 3 Tbsp butter - SGC# 054130
- ½ cup chicken broth – SGC# 090464
- 2/3 cup golden raisins – SGC# 074512
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar – SGC# 124919
- 2 Tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley – SGC# 193137
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place cauliflower florets in a single layer on a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Lightly toss to coat.
- Roast, tossing occasionally until cauliflower is golden and crispy, about 45 minutes. Meanwhile, place pine nuts in a pan over medium- low heat, toss until lightly brown and toasted, about 5 minutes. Place toasted pine nuts in a small bowl and set aside. Using the same pan, heat butter over medium-low heat until melted. Add panko to melted butter and toss until browned and toasted. Set aside the toasted panko.
- In a small sauce pan saute the raisins in the chicken broth and vinegar over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Continue cooking until liquid has reduced and raisins are plump. Once your raisin mixture is done, it’s time to put all the elements together.
- Sprinkle cauliflower with panko, pine nuts, raisins and parsley. Toss until incorporated. Reserve a little of each to sprinkle on top of the dish once plated. Serve warm.