Shrimp and lobster quesadilla is a delicious and indulgent twist on a classic Mexican dish. This recipe combines tender shrimp and succulent lobster meat with gooey melted cheese, all wrapped up in a crispy tortilla. Your guest will be excited to try this rendition when it is added to your menu!
1 pound Great American Seafood uncooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined – SGC# 292954
1 pound cooked chopped Lobster – SGC# 219758
1 tablespoon olive oil – SGC# 054417
1/2 cup onion chopped – SGC# 191255
1/2 cup bell pepper chopped – SGC# 192799
2 cloves garlic minced – SGC# 192922
2 tablespoons Restaurant Marketplace Taco Seasoning – SGC# 191088
1 cup melting Chihuahua Cheese – SGC# 056992
1 cup Hiland Dairy Mexican Crema – SGC# 193045
10- 12” flour tortillas – SGC# 212424
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet or pan. Add the chopped onion, bell pepper, and garlic to the pan. Cook for 1 minute or until tender.
- Add the shrimp, lobster and taco seasoning and cook for another 1-2 minutes or until shrimp begins to turn pink.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and rinse and whip down the pan with a paper towel.
- Return the pan to the heat and spray cooking spray or brush with about 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Place a tortilla in the pan and sprinkle cheese on one side of the tortilla.
- Add shrimp and lobster or enough to cover with another sprinkle of cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy. Repeat for reaming tortillas.
- Serve with crema.